Here are the things i've been using like mad lately:
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC20. This Summer weather is far to hot for foundation, but this controls my oily skin nicely.
- No.7 Bronzer. This is matte, which i love.
- Benefit Eyebright. Perfect for giving me a wide eyed healthy look.
- M&S lip & cheek tint in coral. This was a complete bargain- i love it.
- Clinique gel liner in bronze. lovely and creamy formula.
- Mac light as air liner. To add a bit of colour to the waterline.
In the hot weather i tend to wear more on the lips. These are the go to products i've been using:
- Benefit Benetint lip balm. Smells or roses :)
- Dior lipglow. My fave Summer lip balm
- Gosh jumbo lipgloss pencil in Flamenco Coral. Such a lovely colour.
- Mac Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick. A wearable rosey red.
- 17 Mirror shine lipstick in Beehive. A nice soft neutral colour.
- 17 Mirror shine lipstick in Hollywood. I love this! A buildable pillarbox red.
- Jemma Kidd lipcare lipstick in Apricot. Lovely soft colour and spf.
- Rimmel Vinyl Bronze lipgloss in Sunset. I mainly love it because it smells of oranges!
And that's about it! (^_^)