- (l-r) Avon cherry blossom daily hair refresher. Smells beautiful, and fresh on tired hair, way better than Batiste and the like.
- Maybelline dream creamy foundation. Easy to apply, and looks and feels light and natural.
- Bourjois intense eyeshadow shade 3. Subtle daytime eyeshadow with sparkle, and strong pigmentation.
- Estee Lauder Michael Kors Very Hollywood lipgloss. Soft pink colour, and not too sticky.
- NYC Natural Matte foundation. See my review a few posts ago.
- H&M Nail polish in Come Rain. Pewter with sparkle, perfect September colour!
- Boots 17 Nail polish in Fury. The most beautiful bronze i've seen, literally like liquid metal.
- NYC Chroma Face Glow in Sunstone. Compliments my freckles and red hair perfectly. Like a Mac MSF at about a 1/20 of the price :)
- Scandalous Rock Chick Wave Spray. If you have curly hair you have to try this. Gives my hair great volume, and defined curls.