Monday 20 December 2010

Some New Things

Although most of my shopping of late has been Christmas presents, amongst that i picked up a few little bits...

The Sleek Sparkle pallete. I wasn't really taken with this but inexplicably bought it anyway. I think i had the urge to complete my collection, and well, it's glittery! Time will tell, but i'm not sure about it yet.

I'm in love with the 'Runway collection' of jewellery at Next. Big, chunky, sparkly, strange... exactly what i look for in accessories. The necklace is MASSIVE!!

Nail polish from Models Own, and Eyeko


A No.7 Bronzer gift set. I fell for the adorable packaging, but the kabuki is amazingly soft and effective. The powders are different themed bronzers- a highlighting bronzer, a blush/bronzer mosaic, and a bronzer duo. Would make a lovely gift.

And finally some Irresistable Hello Kitty lip balms from H&M. Irresistable,that is if like me you are obsessed with both lip balms and Hello Kitty.
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment