Thursday 28 April 2011

A Little Review of 17 Photo Flawless Primer...

I have always been hit and miss with primers, but i'm always interested in giving them a go. This one is from Boots priced at £4.99.

The primer is silicone based, so glides on the skin effortlessly and leaves a silky soft finish- which is neither greasy or unatural feeling like i find with the elf one. I do feel and see a noticeable improvment in the finish of my foundation with this underneath. The foundation seems to sit better, and look more natural.

I also like using this product alone on my skin without foundation. Although it gives a matte finish i do like to use powder also. I must say of all the primers i've tried this is certainly a favourite (although nowhere near RMK which is amazing!)

The only real moan is that there is only 15ml of product in the small tube, which i can't see lasting long. Although only a small amount is needed each time.

Very impressed. 4/5
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment