Thursday 27 October 2011

Superheroes & Villians

Seeing as Halloween is on it's way, and there are make up tutorials everywhere i thought i would do a short post picturing some great make up ooks of some of my favourite comic book heroes and villains. They serve as great 'dressing up' inspiration.



Catwoman (as played by Michelle Pfeiffer in 1992's Batman Returns)


Poison Ivy (as played by Uma Thurman in 1997's Batman and Robin) one of my all time favourite villains- i think it's the red hair...



Gail (played by Rosario Dawson in Sin City)


Mystique (as played by Rebecca Romijn in X Men) Personally my favourite from the comic and cartoons was always Rogue but brought to life this make up is pretty impressive.



And of course i couldn't leave out my all time childhood favourite: She-ra. I always loved the fact she had a double life.... and a unicorn!


(^_^)




No comments:

Post a Comment