Sunday 30 August 2009

A little review of Dior skin nude foundation

I'm always on the lookout for a good foundation i can rely on. Having tried various brands i tend to stick with clinique, and occasionally chanel. A few months back on a course i tried some Dior skin nude foundation and really liked it, so at the weekend i bought a bottle.

I love this foundation! For so many reasons- its light to wear, feels smooth and soft (i hate the feeling of wearing really thick,heavy foundation). It doesn't dry cakey or powdery. The finish is simply flawless. I have a lot of freckles/ red pigmentation to my skin and this evens everything out nicely. And it smells nice too :)

It's easy to use and the shade i got (10 ivory) works really well. Blushers, powders etc can be blended in with ease, and it just gives my face a lovely glow. Overall 10/10, it is quite pricey at £28 for a 30ml bottle, but for the quality and finish i will definately repurchase. Finally! I've found my HG foundation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment