Sunday 20 September 2009

A graphic garden mac spree

Well when i found out the graphic garden collection was available online only i promised myself i would resist. Unfortunately after a bad week i gave into temptation and bought the 2 items that i'd had my eye on. When the package arrived it did make me feel a bit better and they are very nice so i'll let myself off... :-)

The first thing i got was the define & blend brush set. The packaging for this collection is beautiful. It arrived in a floral print box, which contained the lovely patent make up bag, which in turn contained the mac print brush pouch. The 5 brushes in this set were the 129SE, 190SE, 209SE, 219SE and 252SE.




I then also got the fresh cut eyeshadow palette. This again came in a lovely box, and the compact itself is metal with a hologram design on the front. The eyeshadows inside are Floral Inc., Sun-Shy, Fresh Cut, Poppy Noir, Bloomcycle and Part Peony. All very lovely autumn colours.
I am glad i bought these, as the graphic garden was the one collection that really caught my eye. I have now made a promise to myself that i am going to cut spending for a whole month and start saving for Christmas which is looming roud the corner. So i'm going to start using and appreciating all the many products i already own :-)


Lets see how long i can last!

No comments:

Post a Comment