Wednesday 28 October 2009

My Wish List

I have been doing pretty well with my self imposed spending ban, but i'm getting increasingly frustrated not being able to buy anything and especially watching the Style Black collection come and go. So to cheer myself up i thought i'd create a wish list.

If someone gave me a couple of grand and said i had to spend it instantly (i wish) this is perhaps what i'd buy:

MAC lipglass set from the soon to be released holiday collection
MAC Baroque Boudoir collection (it all looks beatiful)

AOFM Make Up is Art book


Chanel necklace



Eyeko nail polish

Estee Lauder Ulitimate Red Collection (particularly that lovely highlight compact)
Dior Addict 2
Chanel bag



Chanel 'double c' earrings

Benefit Georgia blush
Urban Decay 24/7 super stash liners
That was almost as fun as shopping... kind of. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment