- Having fun in the cold last night- the fireworks, the funfair, the candyfloss, and my new found talent for winning toys on the crane machines
- The arrival of Winter. I love wrapping up in my scarf and gloves
- Revisiting my favourite albums of 2009- among others albums from La Roux, Kasabian, Ian Brown, IAMX, Maps, Spinnerette, Yeah Yeah Yeahs...
- 'Life' on BBC1. Iam obsessed with this programme, it's absolutely facinating and it always makes me smile. I love wildlife programmes, especially with David Attenborough. And i loved the flying fish in last weeks episode.
Reasons not to be cheerful:
- Feeling the harshness of the recession- being made redundant from my job which i was very fond of after the company went into liquidation.
- As a result being very poor, and seeing all these lovely holiday collections from Mac, Estee Lauder, Dior etc... sooo painful! But worse of all not being able to buy Xmas presents.
- Daytime television. No explanation needed.
- Not having a job.... hopefully not for long.