Tuesday 2 March 2010

A little review of Primarks Whiplash Volume & Curl Mascara...


I was in Primark the other day having a nose around when i saw a huge stand jam packed full of their new product: a mascara offering volume and curl. I've never ever tried any of the Primark make up, but for some reason chucked it in my basket out of curiousity. For £2 it was no big loss if it was rubbish (which i was fully expecting).
Which is why i probably should eat my words because shockingly i'm really impressed with it! It does create huge volume, and a nice curl. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and is easy to remove. How can this be! I don't understand it!
So, although you can feel the formula obviously isn't as good as the high end brands, this mascara can definitely give the high street brands a run for their money. A nice suprise and compete and utter bargain- i would recommend giving this one a try.
4/5
(^_^)

1 comment:

  1. hi
    i want 10 of whip lash mascara ,can you help me?
    my email is : minalireza2008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete