Sunday 21 March 2010

Some nice things i've bought...

Just some nice things i've bought lately...

I picked up the new Sleek palette from Superdrug (£4.99) called Bohemian. I think the colour combination for this one is a little strange- a lot more incohesive the the other palettes. But nevertheless very pretty, and great quality. I especially like the metallic bronze, and red colours.


I also got the Cyndi Lauper Mac Viva Glam lipstick. I love the colour! It's a beautiful soft dusky rosey red. Perfect if you find a full on red lip intimidating. It has a really lovely mositurising texture as well, and of course it's for a great cause.

As i got a new phone recently i decided it was time to get some new phone charms :) So i got a load of super cute things from toytoyjac.co.uk which are great if you love kawaii things. I found out about this website from a youtube video by Foundonfilm. Now i've just gotthe tough decision of which ones to put on my phone..



And lastly, i got the full set of mini ribbon gloss tins from Pop Beauty.I love Pop Beauty products, and have always found them to be of good quality. I like them for the bright colours, and fun packaging.


The lip glosses themselves come in an array of pretty colours ranging from sheer to highly pigmented. They all smell of coconut as well :) the tins are nice and cute, and perfect to pop in your bag.


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment