Saturday 24 September 2011

My Skincare Essentials

When it comes to skincare, i get bored easily and always like to try new things. But there are a few products which i always stick with...



  • Clinique liquid facial soap in Mild. This makes my face feel so fresh and silky soft i love it.

  • Witch Stick. The only thing that seems to work when i get spots.

  • St Ives Apricot scrub. I use this on my face once a week, it's nice and gentle and definitely keeps my skin a lot clearer.

  • Simple cleansing facial wipes. I use these to remove my make up, they are soft and gentle.

  • Sudocreme. I love the smell of this! I use this on any skin irritations, and it works a treat.

  • The Body Shop Satsuma body polish. Smoothes skin wonderfully, and smells divine.

  • E45 Moisturising Lotion. The only body moisturiser i can use that doesn't bring out an allergic reaction. It has no scent or colour, but really does make skin soft.


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment