- Clinique liquid facial soap in Mild. This makes my face feel so fresh and silky soft i love it.
- Witch Stick. The only thing that seems to work when i get spots.
- St Ives Apricot scrub. I use this on my face once a week, it's nice and gentle and definitely keeps my skin a lot clearer.
- Simple cleansing facial wipes. I use these to remove my make up, they are soft and gentle.
- Sudocreme. I love the smell of this! I use this on any skin irritations, and it works a treat.
- The Body Shop Satsuma body polish. Smoothes skin wonderfully, and smells divine.
- E45 Moisturising Lotion. The only body moisturiser i can use that doesn't bring out an allergic reaction. It has no scent or colour, but really does make skin soft.