- Elf Matte lip colour in coral. Beautiful colour, and lasts really well on lips.
- Wet'n'wild single eyeshadows in nutty & brulee, and trio. Smooth, incredibly pigmented and easy to blend, perfect for subtle everday looks-love them!
- Dermalogica lip complex. Since getting this in my glossybox i've used it everynight. It's so thick and moisturising.
- Harajuku Lovers 'Jingle G'. My favourite kind of scent- warm, Wintery, and rich with Vanilla.
- Boots 17 wild metallic eyes in midnight blue. Slightly moussy, and nicely pigmented this works well for a base foreyeshadow.
- Clinique lash power mascara. With such a tiny brush i was stunned at how thick this made my lashes.
- NYX round lipstick in Indian Pink. A great everyday colour that i can just chuck in my bag.
- Boots 17 magnetized nail polish in lilac. The cheaped version of the magnetic polishes around, a lovely colour, and gives an amazing almost velvet like textured effect.
- The Balm frat boy blush. A nice nude/peachy colour thats great for my pale skin tone. A little goes a very long way.