Here are the products i've found myself using a lot lately:
- Simple facial toner and hydrating moisturiser. I have really sensitive skin so this works well for me, although the moisturiser is a little disappointing.
- Loreal Telescopic mascara. This was an impulse buy-i realised i'd never bought anything by Loreal before. It makes my lashes huge but is really drying.
- Boots 17 Lasting fix nail polish in Orange Soda. Such a pretty creamy orange colour.
- Barry M Shimmering eye & lip crayon 7. Perfect as a base, i also like wearing this on it's own with some mascara.
- Avon Glazewear lipstick in choc sequins. I've never been one for brown lippie, but i love this one- and its nice and glossy.
- Vasaline. I've had an attack of dry lips so have been using this religiously.
- Boots 17 eyeshadow in Statuesque. I'm so impressed with this! Lovely and creamy,and a beautiful daytime colour.
- Maybelline Loose mineral powder foundation. I'm not an everyday foundation wearer, but this is great coverage without feeling heavy on the skin.