Monday 17 May 2010

My London Spree

Hello Again! As mentioned in an earlier post i visited London a couple of weeks ago. Here are some of the things i bought whilst there...



One of my favourite shops is in Covent Garden where they sell the most beautiful and unusual decorative things. I bought these 2 super cute felt garlands and the below rose garland. I think i'm going to use these to spruce up my bedroom.






I also bought some picture postcards to add to my collection, i especially love old advertising postcards.


Along with my i love London lighter i picked up in a souvenir shop i also picked up this adorable Hello Kitty trinket bowl at Harrods.


One of my favourite things i got was this Hello Kitty wicker bag from Harrods- this will be perfect in the Summer :)


Also in Harrods i stocked up on some cute Hello Kitty stickers, and the below earrings and necklace set.


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment