Tuesday 11 May 2010

My Trip to London :)

Last week i had some time booked off work and decided to take a trip back down to London to visit my family. Unfortunately i don't get to go back there half as much as i'd like to :( so i decided to visit all my favourite places...

One of favourite parts of central London is China town. They have amazing shops there.

I also love walking round Harrods- especially the Hello Kitty section on the childrens floor.

If you are a Hello Kitty fan then this is heaven!



I think the toy floor at Harrods is probably my favourite floor :)

I also love walking round the streets, there's always something interesting to see. I love this fountain in Piccadilly:

I also love all the cheesy London souvenier shops-and i always stop in these to add to my postcard, and ashtray collection! I will add another post of all the lovely bits i bought soon.

I also went to a vintage amusement arcade where they had a slightly creepy laughing sailor:


(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment