Sunday 29 November 2009

A Little Review of Eyeko Disco Polish

I love Eyeko nail polishes! Mainly because of the super kawaii bottles, and cute names. The fact that they cost £1.99 is also a cheeky bonus. I hadn't tried the Disco Polish before. I'm always on the lookout for a good glitter nail polish. Every one i've tried has been a disappointment, leaving the slightest hint of a few specks of glitter after endless coats.

So the Disco Polish... i thought i'd paint my nail with Barry M's black nail paint as a base so the glitter would hopefully show up more. One coat of Disco Polish later and i was stunned (in a good way!) This polish is so densely packed with glitter! I needn't have bothered with a base coat as you could barely see it through the sheet of glitter. Afterwards i painted my sisters nails with just this and it worked really well :)



I finished it with a clear top coat and a week later it was only just starting to chip. Great product- super sparkly, and great value.
Overall 5/5
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment