Tuesday 10 November 2009

Things i've bought lately

Here are just some things i've bought over the last couple of weeks. I haven't really been spending much, but i'm always on the lookout for a bargain.

Predictably i got the Sleek Sunset palette (probably along with everyone else), and the colours are lovely. I also bought 2 of their eye dusts to try. They had an impressive selection of colours and the were only £2.93 each.I chose Hypnotic which is a midnight blue, and Fantasy which is purple. I'm looking forward to giving these a go. I also picked up a Collection 2000 Glam Crystals glitter liner. I have heard so many good things about these liners and they are so cheap at £2.93 each. They have so many colours to choose from, but i fell for 11 shake it up which is the most beautiful blueish purple.
I also ordered online an Bourjois Vintage Collection little round pot set. This is basically 3 of their eyeshadows with a vintage design on the packaging- that's why i got it.... they just look so cute!


I stopped in Primark to have a look at their makeup range, i wanted to see if they had anything interesting. The only thing that caught my eye were these nail polishes, i got a nice grape colour, and a 2 pack of a green,and a really pretty glitter top coat. Both were a £1 each, i've never tried their cosmetics before but i thought i'd give them a go.

Again very predicatably i bought the Sleek Graphite palette, and also some little pots to empty my UDPP into because the packaging is awful.

I found a real bargain in TK Maxx. I am a HUGE fan of Lancome eyeshadows, and i found this quad 105 renaissance a lovely selection of smokey greens (and current season) for £9.99. I also went into Boots to get the Limited Edition No.7 Opulance Highlighter (£13) from the Christmas Collection. I have a thing for limited edition No.7 stuff and i thought the packaging looked so pretty. I was planning ongetting the eye palette as well, but on seeing itin the shop i changed my mind. Well done me :)


Lastly i bought the 3 Harajuku Lovers perfumes i don't have. These are the Snow Bunnies Christmas editions. Ijust think these perfumes are so cute! Igot these from Boots, and there were included in the Christmas 3 for 2 so they were £12.50 each and i got 1 free.


Also, to cheer me upthe other week my sister gave me some Hello Kitty treats. Iamobsessed with Hello Kitty, so she gave be a watch, and a hardback notebook and little heart mirror. Very Very nice! (^_^)



No comments:

Post a Comment