- Gosh velvet touch eyeliner in Bananas. Great for lining the under eye.
- ELF Studio eyeliner & shadow stick in black & smoke. I've found my new favourite blackliner!
- Avon cuticle balm. Really cute tin for carrying round.
- Gosh touch up concealer. Really impressed with this.
- Witch Stick. A must have for spots.
- No.7 stay perfect nail polish in rose truffle. A lovely dusky winter colour.
- Boots Natural Collection vanilla body spray. Cheap and cheerful & smells lovely.
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara. This was a trial size,but i'll definately be purchasing the full size, it's amazing!
- Maybelline colour sensation lipstick in ambre rose. A good one for everyday wear.
- Mac cremesheen lipstick in creme cup. Again another good one for everyday.
- Lancome Hydra Zen moisturiser. Hmm.. this is still on trial.
- Mac Blush of Youth beauty powder. Initially i wasn't a fan, but i've been converted.
- Mac paint pot in bare study. Trusty eyeshadow base.
- L'Occitane hand cream. This was a freebie with a magazine, but it is the most luxurious hand cream i've ever tried.
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Most Used: October
Here are the things i've been mostly using during October: